Frequently Asked Question
How to activate STUDENT NetID, if you missed activation deadline.
Last Updated 8 months ago
- Login to student PAWS
- Open the eAccount section from the left menu
- Write down your NetID number that looks like this: c123456789
- Click the activate button
- This will prompt you to fill out a few details and an email is sent to your student email
- Go to your student email and login with your NetID username. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now here is the trick. Login with the last password you had on your old account.
- Access the activation email and complete the setup of your account
- You now have NetID
- You will now use the password that you specified when setting up your NetID to log into email.
- If you need to change your password go to the NetID & Password help web page.