Frequently Asked Question
IMPORTANT: Forwarding options are available in Microsoft 365 using the steps below. It is not recommended that users configure automatic forwarding of e-mail from Office 365. IT only support emails sent to your campus email address. If you opt to configure forwarding, we recommend that you check the option to "Keep a copy of forwarded messages". This will keep a copy of the e-mails sent to you in your Microsoft 365 mailbox and also forward it to the specified address.
Set Forwarding in Office 365 using the Office 365 Portal
- Using a web browser, go to the student portal and click on email.
- Log in to the portal using the Office 365 username and password for the account in the form of NetID@colostate-pueblo.edu
- Once your email opens click on the click the Gear icon (top right).
- Select "View all Outlook settings" at the bottom of Settings menu.
- From the Settings menu on the left, click "Mail" and then "Forwarding"
- Add the e-mail address that you wish to forward your e-mails to in the text box.
- To enable forwarding, select the "Enable Forwarding" check box. (To turn off automatic forwarding, uncheck "Enable Forwarding" and click "Save").
- (Recommended) Check the option to keep a copy of forwarded messages in your Office 365 mailbox.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the screen.