Frequently Asked Question
As a faculty/staff member, how do I register my wireless device with TWOLF Network Device Registration?
Last Updated 7 months ago
- Go to the Colorado State University-Pueblo website (www.csupueblo.edu)
- Click on the Faculty and Staff tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on the TWOLFnet icon in the gray toolbar.
- Enter your CSU-Pueblo Username and Password.
- Click the blue CONTINUE button.
- Select a Device Type.
- Enter the device's Media Access Control (MAC) address. *If you need additional help finding your MAC address, click the What is this? link below the MAC address entry area.
- Enter a Description for the device.
- Click the blue ADD button.
- Your device will be added to the list of Registered Devices at the bottom of the page.
- Review the entered MAC address to verify it's correctness.
- Click the blue LOGOUT button.